A record number of entries have been received for this year’s CiTTi Awards!
Following expiry of the entry deadline earlier this week, a total of 150 entries have been submitted by more than 90 different organisations – more than double the number of entries received last year!
Now in its second year, the CiTTi Awards is fast becoming the benchmark for best practice in safe, sustainable and efficient urban mobility.
The shortlist will be officially announced on Monday 04 September 2023. Shortlisted entrants will then be invited to make presentations to a panel of transport experts in October.
The winners will be publicly revealed at a dazzling ceremony on 21 November 2023 at the De Vere Grand Connaught Rooms in central London and be attended by 200-300 UK transport professionals.
This year’s categories are:
- The Active Travel Award
- The Clean Air Award – Projects
- The Clean Awards – Vehicles
- The Congestion Reduction Award
- The EV Charging Award
- The Fleet Innovation Award
- The Future Projects Award
- The Last-Mile Delivery Award
- The Public Transport Award
- The Road Safety Award
- The Road User Charging Award
- The Smart Parking Award
- The Shared Mobility Award
- The Transport Accessibility Award
- The Transport Planning Award
- The Transport Professional of the Year Award
- The City of the Year Award
Read more about the categories for CiTTi Awards 2023, including the all-new Transport Accessibility Award.